Wireless presentation uses our Aston WiFi network to present or mirror photos, PDF, and Microsoft Office files etc. on the room display/s from your wireless devices, instead of by HDMI or similar cable.
- iOS and Android mobile devices, and/or your Windows/macOS wifi laptops.
When AirMEDIA, VIA or AirServer is selected, it displays the Room address and a unique or QR [code] to present the content on the screen/s. You can have multiple WiFi devices concurrently displayed in each corner of the picture. Windows10 shortcut = Windows+K keys.
Note Functionality varies between rooms and devices – iOS Panopto app cannot record ‘Presentations’ as well as ‘present’ like the Mac/Windows versions can, the Android app does even less.
- AirMedia (Crestron AM-100) G11, Gt.Hall, MB518(n/c!), MB603, MB653, MB708b, AdrianCadbury, SusanCadbury, NW805, NW807.
- VIA Connect/VIA ConnectPro(Kramer) ABS6.4/5, ABS2.10(L4), G45(Council Rm), MB304, MB504, SLT(MB651)
- VIA Campus: 2018/19 refurbs(MB41x, MB470, SW309, VSG03)
- AirServer: 2020/21 refurbs(MB108,550, MMS)
You can book a mobile AirMedia for most rooms with wifi (and a demonstration) from AV-Support provided there is enough notice to setup and to configure it.