Wireless presentation uses a WiFi network to present or mirror photos, PDF, and Microsoft Office files etc. on the room display/s from your wireless devices, instead of by HDMI or similar cable.
- iOS and Android mobile devices, and/or your Windows/macOS wifi laptops.
When Wireless is selected, it displays the room’s IP address and a unique or QR [code] to present the content on the screen/s. You can have multiple WiFi devices concurrently displayed in each corner of the picture.
On an AirServer use the Windows10 shortcut and press Windows+K keys. For any other OS join the WiFi network being advertised on screen.
AirMedia and Via devices will direct you to download an app if you put the device’s IP addess into a web browser. Just the number not the http part.
Note Functionality varies between rooms and devices – iOS Panopto app cannot record ‘Presentations’ as well as ‘present’ like the Mac/Windows versions can, the Android app does even less.
- AirMedia (Crestron AM-100) G11, Gt.Hall, MB518(n/c!), MB603, MB653, MB708b, AdrianCadbury, SusanCadbury, NW805, NW807.
- VIA Connect/VIA ConnectPro(Kramer) ABS6.4/5, ABS2.10(L4), G45(Council Rm), MB304, MB504, SLT(MB651)
- VIA Campus: 2018/19 refurbs(MB41x, MB470, SW309, VSG03)
- AirServer: 2020/23 refurbs(MB108,550, MMS, MB7agile, MB241, Adrian, Susan, MB406, MB408, MB204, MB206, MB370, MB372)