Lift the Arm to turn ON.
Zoom control is on top of the Arm.
The method of recording the contents of this visualiser in Aston Replay is different to the other rooms. Expand the instructions, below, for more information.
Unlike the other visualisers in use in Aston University learning spaces, the Wolfvision acts in the same way as a webcam or another camera. This means we can record it directly in Panopto.
When you’re presenting, you’ll need to switch to the Panopto recorder to add the visualiser as a secondary source. To get back to the Panopto recorder, either
- come out of your full screen presentation and click the Panopto icon on the taskbar
- Press Alt & Tab until the Panopto recorder is selected
Then, in the Panopto recorder, you’ll need to add the visualiser as a secondary capture source:
- On the left hand side of the Panopto recorder, under Secondary Capture Sources, click Add Another Video Source
- Click the dropdown that appears, and select WolfVision Video Capture II
- This starts recording the camera in the visualiser.
- When you want to stop using the visualiser, remove it as a secondary source by going back to the Panopto recorder and clicking on the X next to it.
If you do not remove the visualiser as a secondary capture source
When you stop using the visualiser, any viewers of the recorded session will continue seeing the content of the visualiser.
If you begin presenting using Powerpoint again, your viewers will have to manually switch back to the Powerpoint source themselves.
When your students view this recording back, it will show the visualiser at this point, like so
At the point in the recording when you clicked the X to remove the secondary source, it will switch back eg to PowerPoint or the screen capture.
You can repeat the above steps as many times as you need during a lecture.